Proud to be whole of market. Search 100s of deals today!
Find your perfect mortgage now
Why use us?
The mortgage market is forever changing, both in terms of offers available, regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and how lenders assess loan applications.
- We pride ourselves on being up to date with regulation, legislation and the economic market.
- We will understand your needs, match that to requirements of lenders, and protect you and your loved ones once you have obtained your property.
- This way, we help you save time and money in the new world of mortgage advice.
How we add value
Besides providing leading edge mortgage and insurance solutions, our services add value to our clients by helping them to:
- Not lose money unnecessarily paying too much for their current borrowing.
- Use the correct amount of deposit to secure the best interest rate offering.
- Avoid paying hefty early redemption penalties or administration costs by partial loan repayments during the mortgage term.
- Check how best to structure the term of any borrowing, in connection with your age, objectives and retirement plans.
- Understand the risk associated with different repayment types (i.e repayment versus interest only).
- Not waste time and money with lenders and providers that appear attractive at first glance, but would ultimately not accept them due to strict underwriting criteria.
- Review how best to use their existing provisions while recommending any suitable new solutions.
- Not waste money by paying too much for insurance to protect their assets.
Speak with our expert advisers Today!
OUR PROCESS FOR PROVIDING QUALITY ADVICE TO YOU
1. Understanding you
By gathering information from you, we get to understand your needs fully. We also get to know what provisions you have in place already that you may utilise to secure your desired finance or level of protection.
This stage also allows you to understand what to expect from us and how you will benefit from using our services.
Here's where your vision becomes reality.
Most of our clients prefer us to complete, check and manage the documentation required for them to put 'Your Plan' into action. This saves them a lot of time and energy, and makes sure plans are set up in line with your needs and expectations. A range of fees are available to support this service.
You may though decide you wish to implement our recommendations yourself, and simply pay a fee for our time and expertise.
We'll explore and research various scenarios and options that will reveal how best to utilise your existing provisions.
We will then make recommendations as to how to secure the best finance or protection. We build upon your current plans, to help maximise the chances of you achieving your objectives both present and future.
We believe all our clients benefit from a review of their circumstances, with the style and frequency decided by you. It is often dictated by where you are on your life stage, as well as your relative level of wealth.
Most clients like to be contacted at least once a year to ensure they are not unnecessarily impacted by any of the UK Government Budget announcements, or interest rate movements.
You will also hear from us during the year when we feel something will be of interest to you.